NAFDMA online, year round. If you are reading this, you likely know that I’m a big supporter of the North American Farm Direct Marketing Association. it is the largest independent group of farm marketers and agritourism operators in the world.
How to use Facebook for collaboration.One of the most widely accessed NAFDMA benefits is a Closed Facebook Group for members only. There I’ve seen questions from sky-diving farmers to peanut butter recipes to vendor recommendations. Each one a chance for brainstorming and sharing regardless of location or time of day.
Buy the class, get the group included. The Private VIP Facebook Group is creating big value in our Agritourism Manager Boot Camp Class as well. It is so wonderful to be with a group of people, all working on the same problems at the same time.
Why this all matters.
- You can’t think of everything. Tap the Power of ‘We” by connecting with other like-minded individuals.
- We all need to connect and share as human beings. It’s good for us to talk, vent, solve, and receive help.
- Geography is no longer a limitation. Neither is time.
- Choose an “Open Group” for public topics.
- Choose a “Closed Group” for limited access
- Choose “Secret Group” for your own VIPs.
Invite some friends and collaborate, share pictures, videos, files, add questions and have discussions without being limited by space or time.
There is no longer a need to be alone in business and go without the benefit of peer-to-peer interaction each week or even each day.
That is something you to which you can assign a great value.
I hope to connect with you soon.
Have a great week,